COPS uses a variety of equipment for our investigations, including:
- DVR with infrared illuminated cameras
- MiniDV and other portable video cameras
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Digital Audio Recorders (Zoom H2)
- Analog Audio Recorders
- E/M Field Detection Devices
- Ionization detectors
- Motion Detection
- Sub-aural and vibration detection devices
The quality and quantity of equipment used is less important than an understanding of how to use it and how to evaluate and interpret the evidence it collects. Check out our articles page for tips and hints on equipment and technology.
If you have any questions for our tech gurus, you can contact us and we'll do our best to answer your questions.